SCREW THOSE RULES I HAVE 3000+ WATCHERS.
1. I have been addicted to the songs Instant Crush and Within by Daft punk
2. Also Paradise by Coldplay
3. Also Mad World by Gary Jules
4. Also Drunk Arcade by Bombs Away
5. Whenever one of these songs comes on I can't NOT sing
For all of those questions I have the same answer: I'm not going to answer because if I do I'll feel like I'm forgetting someone, and then I'll feel bad. And I don't have that good of a memory.
I can name a few, but I know I'm forgetting some important ones.
1) This one is actually from MLP, 'Always expect the best from your friends, never expect the worst', because well, they're your friends. And while if they don't do as good as you'd wish, don't expect the worst.
2) To stop being such a pushover. And that I'm too nice for my own good. Need to learn to be more aggressive and such.
3) This one is actually quite recent, and I think is the most important; just because you may have different likes or dislikes, doesn't mean you can't be friends with someone. I have a friend who likes One Direction, when I found this out, did I not want to be her friend anymore? No, because despite myself not liking them, she's my friend. I have a friend who's into clop fiction. It's not my thing, but I'm still his friend, because I like him for who he is. I know someone who likes Sonic, I HATE sonic, but I'm still their friend. Many more examples like this as well, not going to type them all. The point is, you shouldn't hate someone just because they like different things than you do; which is why I find it silly that people hate one another just because someone like a certain genre of music or watches a certain show. Unless that like is something awful irl like smashing babies with a sledge hammer or something like that, you shouldn't judge someone just by something they like or their fandoms, if you don't like their likes, then try to look past that and get to know them for who they are. Who knows, maybe you could be good friends :3 Of course maybe you would also be enemies, but you could also make more friends this way, and everyone would be more happy. All of this fighting over fandoms is just silly.
ああ～ おまえ 怒ってるだよ！ ケケケ～！
And thats why I joined the FANDOM REVOLUTION!!!
its a group
Love the speech truly true :3
I really hope some people learn that about hate.
I immediately thought about the Homestuck-fandom and Hetalia-fandom. Why can't everybody just don't get along?
I am both a Homestuck and Hetalia fan, and sometimes it is kind of embarrassing to be a part of the fandoms.