1) You must post the rules.
2) Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer 4) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. 5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. 6) No tag backs 7) No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
SCREW THOSE RULES I HAVE 3000+ WATCHERS.
1. I have been addicted to the songs Instant Crush
by Daft punk
2. Also Paradise
3. Also Mad World
by Gary Jules
4. Also Drunk Arcade
by Bombs Away
5. Whenever one of these songs comes on I can't NOT sing
1) Who has been the most important person in your life?
2) What was the happiest moment of your life?
3) Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
4) Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
For all of those questions I have the same answer: I'm not going to answer because if I do I'll feel like I'm forgetting someone, and then I'll feel bad. And I don't have that good of a memory.
5) What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
I can name a few, but I know I'm forgetting some important ones.
1) This one is actually from MLP, 'Always expect the best from your friends, never expect the worst', because well, they're your friends. And while if they don't do as good as you'd wish, don't expect the worst.
2) To stop being such a pushover. And that I'm too nice for my own good. Need to learn to be more aggressive and such.
3) This one is actually quite recent, and I think is the most important; just because you may have different likes or dislikes, doesn't mean you can't be friends with someone. I have a friend who likes One Direction, when I found this out, did I not want to be her friend anymore? No, because despite myself not liking them, she's my friend. I have a friend who's into clop fiction. It's not my thing, but I'm still his friend, because I like him for who he is. I know someone who likes Sonic, I HATE sonic, but I'm still their friend. Many more examples like this as well, not going to type them all. The point is, you shouldn't hate someone just because they like different things than you do; which is why I find it silly that people hate one another just because someone like a certain genre of music or watches a certain show. Unless that like is something awful irl like smashing babies with a sledge hammer or something like that, you shouldn't judge someone just by something they like or their fandoms, if you don't like their likes, then try to look past that and get to know them for who they are. Who knows, maybe you could be good friends :3 Of course maybe you would also be enemies, but you could also make more friends this way, and everyone would be more happy. All of this fighting over fandoms is just silly.
ああ～ おまえ 怒ってるだよ！ ケケケ～！