Sketching concept art while bored at school. Ya.
Anyways, Erebus Styx. As you can see, he's kind of complicated. But I like complicated designs. Yay. I'll just comment on each pic, up to down, left to right:
1) Full body normal Erebus, his wings are bat-like (yes I suck at drawing bat wings) with ragged feathers lining them. The feathers in his hat are his own.
2) Scar placement on his face, which he got from a demon.
3) Big-ass pretty wings. He doesn't fly much though. And yes, his wings go through two holes in the back of his jacket. So it's really annoying for him to take the jacket off, so he usually just keeps it on.
4) Eye design. His eyes are weird, they have hypnotic power. Very manipulative, so he can make someone do something if they look into his eyes long enough (or through telepathy) but they think it's either their own thoughts (he talks to them through their mind like 'steal it' or something when referring to an item.) He covers his eyes with a visor so this doesn't happen all the time. You'd think it would be fun all the damn time, but nah. And yes the designs around his eye are similar to Scollex actually, but whatevs. His pupils and whites of his eyes are also weird, kinda look spider-webby. Most of it is in the color scheme of black-white-gray-dark blue-purple.
5) His face with no covering. Seeeeee, I'm nice. I'm showing his face, unlike a certain other demon, kekeke~
6) Black designs on his skin = arm
7) Black designs on his skin = Leg
8) Black designs on his skin = Torso (front)
9) Black designs on his skin = Torso (back)
Ye this guy is fun XD I need to use him more.
Erebus Styx © *GingaAkam