Responding to questions that I mentioned in this journal - fav.me/d6vor3v
(These are, obviously, all of the questions that were asked; but if enough questions are still asked after this batch, I may do this again with the new ones)
1. Why does your left eye bleed in every drawing?
- Because it is a mask.
2. How were you introduced to devianart? And how do you feel about your growing popularity?
- Hmm, can't quite remember. It was a long time ago, well, it feels like a long time because I stopped using my account for like 1-2 years and then came back. And for the popularity, I usually just sit down like 'why do people like me I don't get it' ehehehehehe damn you low self esteem
3. How do you deal with hate on the internet? Do you have any sassy comebacks? -flees-
- Depends on the hate. If it's obvious griefing that's empty, then I just ignore it. If it's idiotic rabid fangirl brats saying retarded things like OMG JEFF IS IMMORTAL BECAUSE HE IS SO SEXY then I throw logic at them. And yes, I do have sassy comebacks. But it depends on the situation of course. (To be honest, I think I've gotten more sassy since I started writing about Trenderman. That dude is so fabulous and sassy.)
4. Hmmm...do you like vocaloid?
- Eh, never really got into it. I like one or two songs, but when it comes to Japanese music I prefer Arashi, Greeeen, things like that.
5. What would you do if you met your favorite band?
- D-daft punk? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-flails- I'd probably be speechless but try to keep my cool, then tell them that they're incredibly amazing beyond reason and they've blessed the world with their presence. (and I'd love to get an autograph but I don't want to seem pushy)
6. What would you do if you met an OC of yours?
- Depends. Kagekao - go play some video games and just chill and talk about stuff and how stupid some of the other killers can be. Zippers - hugs. immediate hugs. Zehnder - Eh, probably just talking about stuff. Asking about his abilities and stuff. With the occasional taunts and jests of course. If he complains then I'll just remind him how much I've pampered him, he has his own island, his own mansion, Esther, badass powers, etc.
7. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- Huh, let me think. Okay this is one of my favorites; I appeared in this weird place, kinda looked like an abandoned town, silent hilly. And I had an AK47, one of my favorite guns. And I was killing zombies. Then I realized I was a dinosaur. And then there was a spaceship. And they took me onto the spaceship. And Harry Mason was there. And a few other people from video games. And I can't quite remember what happened after that, so here's another dream that was AMAZING: I went to a cafe, and Thomas and Guy-man were there. And I think they noticed me silently freaking out and fangirling, and they invited me over to their table, and we talked about random stuff and drank coffee and tea and it was so amazing Thomas and Guy are so sweet. (I know that dream sounded like a perfect scenario fanfiction but screw you it was amazing Guy is so cute when he smiles)
8. And on your character list that you've made on your profile page you mentioned an old horror series of yours. What was it about?
- Ah, When The Clock Strikes Twelve, that takes me back. It was kind of like Silent Hill, in the sense that it's a town. Although a bit different of course. This town, I think it's name was Ashfield (funny thing, I could not decide on a name, so I searched up 'Most common town names in America', and this was my favorite name from the list) which has connections to another dimension. This other dimension exists on the same physical world as Ashfield, but in another plain, so if the monsters run around then the people in the human world can't see them and vise versa. But occasionally, some of the monsters (only some significant ones though, like Sauros) walk around in the real world. If a human walks through or touches one of these monsters then they get the ability to see them, but it's only them who can, so everyone else thinks they're crazy if they talk about it. The monsters usually have some sort of abode they stay in when they're in the real world (for example, Sauros has this large old house) and if the human follows them into this abode, when they come out they're most likely going to be in the other dimension now. It's hard to get back to the normal dimension, but it's possible. There are many gateways between either, but it depends if the other dimension allows them in or not. However, it's an odd dimension. The monsters are only allowed to roam at certain times of day. When the clock strikes twelve, midnight; all the monsters appear and roam free. When the clock strikes twelve again, afternoon; they all disappear into slumber again (So if a human is stuck there, their best bet would be to explore 12 pm - 12 am and then hide 12 am - 12 pm). Reminiscing about this is fun, I might upload a few short stories I have about this town, or some concept art from it.
9. How did you find out about Daft Punk?
- This was maybe '09 or '10, but I was looking for some new music, and my bro showed me Kanye West's 'Stronger (feat. Daft Punk)', and I loved it. So from then I searched up Daft punk, and it was an instant crush.
10. Whats your second favorite band?
- Deadmau5 isn't really a band but Deadmau5.
11. Do you like cheese? if so, whats your favorite kind?
- Eh, not my favorite food but I like it. I like Parmesan Never really paid attention to the type of cheese though, to me it's just yellow cheese and white cheese.
12. can i be your friend?
- Yes, yes you may.
13. What inspired you to create your OCs, and what inspired their designs?
- Huh, it's interesting. Kagekao, I literally cannot remember where his inspiration came from. He just kind of, appeared. His original concept was tweaked of course, but he just appeared. Zippers, can't remember his inspiration either. I remember Pebbles was originally inspired by an old cat character of mine named Rowly, but he was changed greatly. Rowly was scrappy, whereas Pebbles is kind of chubby and fluffy. Zehnder was interesting. His bandana was inspired by an old Silent hill sketch (Lying figure got terrifying facepaint to be scary), trenchcoat because I freakin' love trenchcoats. His hat, I just found a pic of a similar hat online and loved it (it had a feather in it, but I took that out) silver tie because silver is pretty and I haven't seen it done before. When I first sketched him, I just pictured him with smoke all around, so that's where the cigarettes came from. I pictured him sadistic, so barbed tendrils. His bone crushing tactic was actually inspired by hyenas. Yep. I can't remember how I came up with his face ripping thing, but I loved how it came out. Overall Zehndy is a big mass of some of my favorite ideas, so I'm proud of him. For others, inspiration usually comes from random places, and then I build up around those base ideas and get the result and turn it into a character.
14. Do you know the muffin man?
- Muffin man requests that I release no information about him, as he is a private person.
15. How did you come up Kage? Was there inspiration or just boredom?
- Refer to question 13
16. How old were you when you started drawing?
- I have been drawing since before I can remember, so I'm guessing I was drawing once I learned how to hold a crayon. If you mean putting pics on the internet, then 12 or 13.
17. What inspires/inspired you? (to start drawing, to make your OC's, etc.)
- For OCs refer to 13. But music inspires me, particularly Daft Punk. Other writers inspire me, My favorite authors being Stephen King and Edgar Allen Poe. But mostly, just nature and life inspires me. Along with my weird imagination. Sometimes I can get an entire story out of one tiny thing. For example, my character Sauros, black robed guy with stork mask and weird symbols. He was inspired when I was in a hallway and heard slow footsteps. That's it. I imagined someone walking slowly at an unchanging pace, and for some reason I pictured bird feet, and then the bird footed man had a stork mask, and a cane, and he got a story, and all of that to end up with Sauros. All from footsteps.
18. If you could meet any fictional character ever who would it be and why?
- Huh, a little vague, hard to answer. Hmmmmmmm, it would be nice to meet Pyramid head and just spend a day as friends, 'cause that dude seems pretty badass. As long as he's hospitable though.
19. What's your favorite horror game?
- Silent Hill, ALL OF THEM. No but seriously, Silent Hill 2 might be my favorite, as it was my first Silent hill, and my first serious horror game. Silent Hill is a classic though, and I love Samael he's pretty. Dead space 2 is also an amazing game.
20. Meow! (Do you and/or Kagekao like cats?)
- Of course I do, I love my Harukins :3 Kage likes cats too, but not as much as Pebbles or Kai.
21. (apparently there are a bunch of codes here but they only seem to show up in the preview so yeah)
<table class="f"><tbody><tr><td class="f">
what got you into drawing? everyone has their own story, so what's yours?
</td></tr></tbody></table> - Well, I guess I always saw pretty things and pictures so I kind of wanted to recreate them and started drawing (most of my earlier drawings were of dinosaurs XD) I started with comedy because I wanted to make people happy, as I was an unhappy person and didn't want others to be like me. (I could go into much more detail, but I've already explained this several times)
22. What do you think is important when writing a comic that other people will read?
- It depends on the comic itself. If it's a short just-for-the-lolz one, then content. Mostly, to me, content is the best. But art style is good for drawing in readers. If it's more serious, then keep a good art style.
23. If you could make any Creepypasta/fictional chara/OC etc. real, which one would it be?
- Zehnder, no offense to my other OCs, but Zehnder could be like my personal bodyguard. And I could order him around.
24. What sort of movies and shows interest you? (besides Horror and thriller XD)
- Well, as implied, I do love me a good horror. But I also love good stories, ghibli has many good stories. Castle in the Sky has always been one of my favorites, along with Nausica (I think I spelled that right) And other cute stories, like Arashi no Yoru. For shows, I enjoy ones with good plot. The Walking Dead is one of my favorites, although I still need to catch up and watch season 3 and 4. The youtube series 'Daft Thoughts' is also quite amazing. I do enjoy good comedies as well, like 'Modern Family' (now there's a show that can make you laugh and cry, although I usually cry a little at the sweet parts because I'm a sucker for sweet things and a little over emotional)
25. Is it bad that I think of you as family? Do you also think of me as the little brother you never got? Or is it just a one way thing.... (this one actually only pertains to a certain person but I'm not naming names here, you know who you are though)
- No it's not bad, I think it's cute how we're like a big family And I never thought of it that way, but now that I think about it, kinda. (I do have a little brother though XD) But it's not a bad thing :3 It's fun
26. What was the first Creepy Pasta that you read?
- It was some kind of video game Mario pasta, it was kinda meh. Cliche video game pasta. This character dies the person's name is in the game there is blood everywhere, you know, video game pasta.
27. Where did you get the inspiration to start drawing Kage (your OC) Jeff the Killer, Slender, etc.?
- I drew Slenderman with Pyramid head after reading about him on 'Know your meme' (this was a little before the game came out) and began to draw comics with him in it, and someone told me about Jeff, so I looked him up. Kage's inspiration came after this.
28. Would you rather be a hero that dies or a villain that survives?
- Eh, it depends on the type of villain (I've always wondered what it would be like to terrorize things but that's not me, it's fun in video games though) if I'm a villain to PETA then yes. Villain please and thank you.
29. Also burgers or pizza?
- Burgers I guess.
30. Are you God?
- Aha. Ahahahahahahahha. Ahahahahahahahahhahahahhahha. Of course not. Because there are two gods, and here they are;
Nah I'm just kidding, I know they're not gods of course. They're just god-like. (don't mean to offend any religious types, trust me I am very tolerant as long as you are equally tolerant)
31. Do you/have you ever been caught dancing in your room alone while listening to music?
- Nah, I don't dance. I never tried, but I know I'll fail. Wait . . . does headbanging count?
32. What were you listening to when this happened?
- Probably EDM; Daft punk, deadmau5, etc.
33. What got you so interested in CreepyPasta?
- Slenderman originally. After a few comics with him, people invited me to creepypasta group. And I thought 'the hell is a creepypasta? haunted spaghetti?' and that got me to research others, as I love horror.
34. What is your favorite CreepyPasta character/story?
- Character, Splendorman. He's epic. Story, eh, No End house was pretty good.
35. What would you do if you seen on the news Kagekao? *Opinons that could be part of question.* There is a photo taken of him being seen. His live on the news now! XD What would you do and react to this? XD
- I would probably stare at the TV so damn confused and wondering if it's one of those dreams that seems real. Then I'd go to the roof and wait for him, because if I know Kage (and I do he is like my child) he'll come find me to chat or something. Then I would question him a lot and ask him where Zippers and Zehnder are because I want to see mah babies.
36. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
- (Totally unpredictable answer alert) Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem Christo
37. Ginga, what do you do with all your extra OCs? Do you like, still play around with them in your head?
- I do actually. Just the other day I had this intricate story going in my head that had Caller, Erebus Styx, and two new OCs. I'll probably end up writing these down somewhere.
38. What does the fox say?
- 'Aww man!' (it's because Swiper was not allowed to swipe)
39. if your the creator of zhendy can u like make him your servant and boss him around like make him embarrest himself?
- Of course I could, but I'd never make him do embarrassing things XD
40. -holds mic- Gingaaaaaaaa. Do you have any drawing tips? Like, what advice do you have to improve a piece of artwork?
- Depends on the style of drawing. But here's one thing, ALWAYS sketch first. (unless it's traditional and it's like, ink or something that you can't erase) base sketches can make a BIG difference. Also, if you're using a base, make sure to give the close volume. Most of the time it's not supposed to be skin tight.
41. If you could say one sentence to Daft Punk, what would it be?
- Something like "You two are the most perfect two people on the planet, and have helped me so much that I can't think of any worthy way to thank you so just know that you're perfect." (It'll probably end up hyperventilating gasps though)
42. Any tips for writing you'd be willing to share?
- If you're writing something longer thank like, a page or two, then keep an outline (unless it's improv, that's different) I use bullet points showing the main points as the story progresses. If you think of something you really like but might forget, make sure to write it down. If it has specific wording, then write it down exactly as you want it.
43. Do you know how to be a smartass.
- Very much so.
44. What got you into creepypastas?
- Refer to 33.
45. Its now becoming clear that Marble Hornets is winding up for a finish. How does this make you feel?
- Not as disappointed as you might think, even though it's one of my favorite shows. It's a great series, although a little hard to follow. I just hope it has a good ending.
46. If you were being Stalked by the Slenderman, how would you react?
- I'd randomly turn around and wave at him at random intervals. Then tell him that if he watches me when I'm in the shower or changing, I will hit him in the crotch with a baseball bat. (I'm half his height, it'll be easy)
47. who/what is your favourite creepypasta?
- Already answered this but I'll answer it again, Splendorman.
48. Batman or Superman?
- Batman nananananananana Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
49. How long have u been drawing for?
- Refer to 16
50. What inspired you to make Kage?
- Refer to 13
51. If you were a creepypasta character, what would you be and how would you look?
- Eh, a toughie. I would like to have retractable claws, because they are pretty. Might be hard to paint, but pretty. Also masks. I love masks. And trenchcoat. Yesssssssss. I guess I'd help people, not really into hurting people. I can be batman.
52. What is your favorite TF2 quote, outside of Pyro's adorable mumbles?
- "You are dead, not big surprise" & "You got blood on my suit"
53. If you could be any animal in the universe (real, mythological, made up, etc.) what would you be?? :3
- Eh, such a hard question XD Maybe dragon. Because I could fly and spit fire things. (Well, depends on the dragon, but you know what I mean) Or alicorn, because I would be MAJESTIC. And magic and flying.
54. If you were going to find yourself in the creepypasta world, would you be scared to meet any creepypasta character?
- Of course not. First, I'd have dudes like Zehnder, Tamashi, Caller, and Kage (you know, tough guys) to protect me. If I encounter Jeff, throw something in his eyes. Slender, Zehndy can talk to him. Ben, turn the electronic device off. Jack, eh, he seems like a reasonable fella.
55. If you could have ANY super power what would it be?
- Shapeshifting, just like Alex Mercer. This means consuming too. And the parkour. That amazing parkour.